IJRLS provide individual “Digital Object Identifier (DOI) Number to every Author from current Issue.
IJRLS is an Open Access Journal
The features of IJRLS
- Open access to all researchers.
- Fast publication process.
- Proper peer review process.
- Suggestions to author if article need modification.
- IJRLS accepts original and high quality paper.
- Publishing instantly in current issue after process completion.
- Journal provide digitally signed certificates to all author after the publication.
Vision & Mission
The mission of International Journal of Research in Library Science (IJRLS) is to be the premier journal on educational issues.
To this end, (IJRLS) emphasizes on quality and relevance in the papers it publishes. In addition, (IJRLS) recognizes the international influences on the library science domain and its development.