The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, must not have been published elsewhere. Their work has not been copied or plagiarized in whole or part from any other work and if the authors have used the work and/or words of other’ that this has been appropriately cited or quoted. They are responsible for language editing before submission Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proof read and polished. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the journal paper template. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors.
The IJRLS invites contribution in the following categories:
- Original research
- Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a Library Science topic.
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research.
- We accept extended version of papers previously published in conferences and/or journals.
- Submitted papers MUST be written in English, not exceeding 10 double-column pages IJRLS format.
- An addition of 5 pages is allowed.
- Download the paper template. (submitted papers need to be in MS Word format in Times New Roman Font with file extension .doc or .docx) Download from this link.
- During indexing process the authors’ names as given in the final manuscript will be considered.
- Papers will be published only in online version.
- List of Keywords should be given.
- List of References must be present.
- Manuscript/Research Paper Submission – You will have to submit your manuscript via online submission link or mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you face any issue during online submission, please mail the issue details to email@example.com
Digitally Signed E-certificate
After the completion of registration process, all the authors of accepted papers will be provided digitally signed e-certificate.
Paper must accompany the Copyright Transfer Form (Duly Authors and Scanned) by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Paper Template
Authors need to submit the final camera ready paper for publication as per IJRLS Template along with the copyright form, registration form, bank receipt of payment.
You Can Download Templates Here